Acoustic Wave Treatment
Acoustic Wave Treatment (also known as ESWT/Shockwave) is a non-invasive medical treatment that utilizes sound waves to stimulate healing, regenerate tissues, and address various medical and aesthetic concerns. The shock waves are high-energy acoustic waves that, when applied to targeted areas, trigger biological responses, promoting tissue repair and regeneration.
AWT stimulates the cells that generate soft tissue, bone, and blood vessels. This promotes regeneration and healing after injury, and reduces scarring. AWT also tightens and firms skin and smooths cellulite.
AWT influences the tissue on a cellular level, promoting the release of growth factors, pain inhibiting, and inflammatory substances required for the healing process.
AWT recruits blood flow deep into the tissues, promoting healing and regeneration. It works on soft tissues such as muscles, tendons, and ligaments, and regenerates bone for faster healing times. AWT is known for its impressive safety profile. With very few contraindications and no side effects, AWT is a miracle treatment!
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Ex: Joint Pain, Tennis Elbow
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Wrinkles
- Male & Female Sexual Enhancement
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Scar Tissue
This treatment is available at Aesthetics Concierge of Texas. Here you will find everything you need to know, from the different types of benefits, the conditions that can be treated and what to expect during and after the treatment.
AWT for Regenerative Medicine: Half Hour Session: $99, Full Hour: $175
Gold Membership $199 monthly:
4 half hour sessions per month
Platinum membership $299 monthly:
4 one hour sessions per month
RE-GEN & ACT MEMBERSHIP PLANS FOR AWT
At Re-Gen & Aesthetics Concierge of Texas, we believe that beauty should be an ongoing celebration, and our Membership Plans are designed to make your experience cost-effective. Enjoy exclusive benefits with our Gold and Platinum Memberships.
Gold Membership: $295 per Month
- Half Hour Sessions
- 4 sessions per month (once weekly)
Platinum Membership: $495 per Month
- Full Hour Sessions
- 4 sessions per month (once weekly)
- Cellular Stimulation for Regeneration:
AWT dynamically stimulates cells responsible for soft tissue, bone, and blood vessel generation. This not only promotes regeneration and healing after injuries but also remarkably reduces scarring. Experience a rejuvenated and revitalized you with every session.
- Skin Tightening and Cellulite Smoothing:
AWT is your ally in achieving firmer, tighter skin and saying goodbye to cellulite. Let the transformative effects of AWT redefine your skin’s texture and bring a new level of confidence to your aesthetic journey.
- Cellular Influence for Healing:
AWT works on a cellular level, influencing tissues to release crucial components such as growth factors, pain inhibitors, and anti-inflammatory substances. This cellular intervention is key to facilitating a robust healing process, ensuring you not only look but also feel your best.
- Enhanced Blood Flow for Deep Healing:
Revel in the benefits of increased blood flow deep into your tissues. AWT’s ability to recruit blood flow is a game-changer, especially for soft tissues like muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Experience accelerated healing and regeneration, allowing you to resume your active lifestyle with reduced downtime.
Transform Your Aesthetic Experience – Join Our Membership Today!
WHAT IS ACOUSTIC WAVE/ESWT/SHOCKWAVE?
AWT/ESWT is considered a great solution for regenerating tissue because it employs high-energy acoustic waves, often referred to as shock waves, to interact with tissues in a targeted manner. These shock waves are generated externally and are then focused on specific areas of the body, triggering biological responses.
The ESWT device, equipped with a handpiece, is applied to the skin over the targeted area. The device generates acoustic waves that are delivered to the affected tissues. These shock waves can penetrate the skin and reach deep into the underlying tissues.
ESWT has emerged as a cutting-edge technology in the realm of aesthetic treatments, offering innovative solutions for various conditions. Let’s delve into the world of ESWT, exploring what it is, its diverse types, and the areas it can effectively treat.
It’s important to note that Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy should only be performed by a trained and experienced medical professional, as there are potential risks and complications associated with the procedure.
READY TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
Click on the link below to book an appointment with our Medical Aesthetician Anna Browning:
TYPES OF AWT/ESWT/SHOCKWAVE
Concentrated shock waves are directed precisely to a specific point, making it effective for treating localized issues such as musculoskeletal injuries and certain aesthetic concerns. F-ESWT is commonly used for conditions like plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, and cellulite reduction.
Radial shock waves are dispersed over a broader area, making it suitable for larger treatment areas. This type is often used for promoting tissue regeneration and enhancing blood circulation. R-ESWT is employed for conditions like erectile dysfunction, aesthetic skin rejuvenation, and addressing scar tissue.
WHAT AREAS CAN I TREAT WITH AWT/ESWT/SHOCKWAVE?
Lower and upper limbs
Feet and Lower Limbs
Plantar Fasciitis: Shock wave therapy is often used to alleviate heel pain caused by inflammation of the plantar fascia.
Achilles Tendinopathy: ESWT can be applied to address chronic Achilles tendon pain or injury.
Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis): ESWT is used to reduce pain and promote healing in the tendons of the elbow.
Calcific Shoulder Tendinopathy: Shock waves can break down calcifications in the shoulder tendons.
Pelvic and Genital Area
Erectile Dysfunction (ED): ESWT is utilized for the treatment of mild to moderate ED, aiming to improve blood flow and stimulate tissue regeneration in the genital area.
Pelvic Pain: ESWT may be considered for certain chronic pelvic pain conditions.
Cellulite Reduction: ESWT disrupts fibrous bands responsible for cellulite, promoting collagen production and tightening the skin.
Skin Tightening: Applied to various body areas, ESWT stimulates collagen synthesis, improving skin elasticity and reducing sagging.
Facial Rejuvenation: ESWT can be applied on the face to address fine lines, wrinkles, and enhance overall skin texture.
Muscles and Joints:
Myofascial Pain Syndromes: ESWT may be considered for chronic muscle pain conditions.
Trigger Points: Shock waves can be directed at trigger points in muscles to relieve pain and improve function.
Scar Tissue Reduction: ESWT is used to break down fibrous scar tissue, potentially improving the appearance of scars resulting from injuries or surgeries.
Back and Spine:
Chronic Back Pain: ESWT is being explored as a treatment for chronic back pain in some cases.
BENEFITS OF AWT/ESWT/SHOCKWAVE
Scar Tissue Reduction:
- ESWT can break down fibrous scar tissue and stimulate the natural healing process. Whether addressing scars from injuries or surgical procedures, ESWT helps minimize the appearance of scars, contributing to smoother and more even skin.
Cellulite Reduction and Skin Tightening:
- ESWT disrupts fibrous bands responsible for cellulite, encouraging collagen production and skin tightening. This aesthetic application addresses cellulite concerns on thighs, buttocks, and abdomen, offering a non-surgical approach for smoother and more toned skin.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment:
- For men experiencing mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, ESWT offers a promising treatment. By enhancing blood flow and stimulating tissue regeneration in the genital area, ESWT contributes to improved sexual function and increased confidence.
- ESWT is a game-changer in treating musculoskeletal conditions. It promotes healing for issues like plantar fasciitis, tendinopathies, and calcific shoulder tendinopathy. By stimulating cellular repair and enhancing blood flow, ESWT offers a non-invasive solution for improved functionality and reduced pain.
Aesthetic Skin Rejuvenation:
- ESWT promotes collagen production and tissue regeneration, making it a valuable tool for aesthetic skin rejuvenation. It reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and improves overall skin texture and elasticity. The non-invasive nature of ESWT allows individuals to enjoy a refreshed appearance with minimal downtime.
Non-Invasive and Minimal Downtime:
- One of the key advantages of ESWT is its non-invasive nature, reducing the risk of complications associated with surgical procedures. Additionally, the minimal downtime allows individuals to resume their regular activities promptly, making it a convenient option for those with busy lifestyles.
Learn more about Acoustic Wave Therapy
In this FAQ section, we will answer some common questions about ESWT. Whether you’re considering a treatment or just curious about the procedure, this section will provide you with valuable information to help you make an informed decision.
Please reach us at Info@AestheticsConciergeOfTexas.com if you cannot find an answer to your question.
How does ESWT work?
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a non-invasive medical treatment that utilizes high-energy shock waves to stimulate healing responses within the body. These shock waves trigger biological effects, such as enhanced blood circulation and the release of growth factors, promoting tissue repair and regeneration.
Does the ESWT hurt?
ESWT is generally well-tolerated, and discomfort during the procedure is minimal. However, individual pain thresholds may vary. Local anesthesia or numbing cream may be applied to enhance comfort.
How long do the effects of the ESWT last?
The duration of the effects of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) can vary depending on the specific condition being treated and individual factors.
How long does the ESWT procedure take?
The duration of an ESWT session depends on the specific condition being treated. However, most sessions last approximately 15 to 30 minutes.
What can I expect after the procedure?
- You may get your pain receptors and nerve fibers affected due to the analgesics ESWT has. This can result in pain relief, particularly in conditions associated with chronic pain, such as plantar fasciitis.
- It’s common to experience mild soreness or discomfort at the treatment site immediately after the procedure. This is usually temporary.
- In many cases, you can resume normal activities immediately after the procedure. Your healthcare provider will provide guidance on any specific restrictions.
- Any initial soreness or discomfort tends to diminish over the next few days.