Plasma Fibroblast / Skin Growth Removal
Introducing Fibroblast Plasma Treatment for Skin Tightening and removal of skin growths.
Skin tightening applications include:
Reduction of wrinkles around the lips, forehead, & eyes:
- Sagging upper eyelids / hooded eyelids
- Under-eye bags and crows feet
- Sagging brows or forehead wrinkles and frown lines
- Wrinkles around the mouth
Skin tightening and reducing the appearance of aging:
- Fine lines and sagging skin anywhere on the face
- Sagging or loose skin on the neck
- Fine lines and crepey skin on décolleté
A safe, non-invasive treatment that permanently removes common skin irregularities from your face and body in just one session!
- SUN/Age Spots – These are flat brown spots that develop on areas of your skin that are exposed to the sun.
- Dilated Capillaries/Spider Veins – They are thread veins are capillaries that may have ruptured. They can occur at any age and affect any skin type, not just dry and sensitive skins.
- Skin Tags – Skin tags are soft, small, flesh-colored or slightly darker skin growths that are most commonly found on the neck, the armpits, or the trunk.
- Cherry Angiomas – Cherry angiomas (ruby spots) are harmless clusters of dilated tiny blood vessels (capillaries) that become more common after age 30. The cause is unknown.
- Fibromas – Dermatofibromas are small red-to-brown bumps (nodules) that result from an accumulation of collagen, which is a protein made by the cells (fibroblasts) that populate the soft tissue under the skin.
- Hyperpigmentation – Hyperpigmentation is a common, usually harmless condition in which patches of skin become darker in color than the normal surrounding skin.
- Keratoses – Seborrheic keratoses are flesh-colored, brown, or black growths that can appear anywhere on the skin.
- Cholesterol Deposits – Cholesterol Deposit or Xanthomas are fatty deposits that build up under the skin. Anyone can develop a cholesterol bump, but they are most common on the elderly and people with high blood cholesterol levels.
Plasma Soft Surgery
This revolutionary procedure tightens and lifts the skin with instant results.
Often referred to as “Plasma soft surgery”, this highly effective alternative to traditional lasers offers an outstanding alternative to surgery and procedures that were, until now, highly invasive. With no cutting of the skin and no stitches, “plasma soft surgery” has the added benefit of minimal downtime and discomfort whilst giving highly significant results.
The plasma treatment is used to stimulate the fibroblasts and repair the surface tissue. Fibroblasts are the major cells in connective tissue that produce collagen and other fibers in the skin. These fibroblasts are responsible for maintaining the structural integrity of connective tissues.
The probe is held above the skin and a tiny plasma arc connects the tip of the device to the surface of the skin. This process recreates collagen type I, the collagen we have in abundance when we’re younger. As we age, this is replaced by collagen type III, a loose and unorganized collagen.
Using plasma waves, the old collagen is removed by sublimation (evaporation), and fibroblasts are stimulated to produce new collagen.
Typical social down time is 7 days. You will see immediate tightening but because it takes time for your body to increase collagen production, you will notice gradual improvement with your most optimal results after 60-90 days.
For longer-lasting, more dramatic results, combine Fibroblast treatments with a combination of neuromodulators, filler, monthly facials and daily medical grade skincare.